Royal Ascot 2016
Ladies Day Ascot is a specialty information website showcasing the fabulously modern Ascot Racecourse, its superior facilities, top class amenities and superb transport connections.
The sites main emphasis is just three days of racing during Royal Ascot in June of each year when the Sport of Kings is at its most fashionable.
Ascot racing is a fantastic day out for ladies (and gents) and certainly in June the racecourse pulls out all the stops to impress. The Royal meeting attracts the very best in fashion, horses, trainers and quality of racegoers alike.
The Royal Ascot race meeting is without doubt one of the most glamorous events held anywhere in the world.
All 2016 tours to Royal Ascot for Gold Cup Ladies Day on Thursday June 16th, Coronation Stakes Day on Friday June 17th and Golden Jubilee Stakes Day on Saturday 18th June include the following:
- Return executive coach transfer from central London
- Bubbly served on coach during transfer to Ascot Racecourse
- Buffet style finger food lunch served on arrival
- Your choice of red or white wine with lunch
- Silver Ring enclosure entrance ticket (upgradable to Grandstand at cost and subject to availability)
- Tour representatives
- Great organisation and fun
Please see the links below where you can find out full information about the brilliant day trips to Royal Ascot.