Royal Ascot 2021
Ladies Day Ascot is a specialty information website showcasing the fabulously modern Ascot Racecourse, its superior facilities, top class amenities and superb transport connections.
The sites main emphasis is just three days of racing during Royal Ascot in June of each year when the Sport of Kings is at its most fashionable.
Ascot racing is a fantastic day out for ladies (and gents) and certainly in June the racecourse pulls out all the stops to impress. The Royal meeting attracts the very best in fashion, horses, trainers and quality of racegoers alike.
The Royal Ascot race meeting is without doubt one of the most glamorous events held anywhere in the world.
All Royal Ascot tours include the following:
- Large buffet lunch served picnic style in grass coach park on arrival
- Large choice of red, white or sparkling wine, beer, cider and soft drinks with lunch
- Choice of Windsor Enclosure (previously Silver Ring), Queen Anne Enclousre (previously Grandstand Enclosure) or Furlong Club entry ticket
- Option of return executive coach transfer from central London with bubbly served during journey to Ascot Racecourse
- Tour representatives
- Great organisation and fun
Please see the links below where you can find out full information about the brilliant day trips to Royal Ascot.
Royal Ascot Guide - Put the ODDS in Your Favour!
With unbeatable fashion, races and atmosphere, Royal Ascot is a spectacle to enjoy. No matter what your betting style is, this simple guide should get you on track for a great day out.
7 Reasons to Attend the Royal Ascot Race Meeting
7 great resaons to attend the Royal Ascot race meeting this coming summer - Royal Ascot has become synonomous with fashion, pageantry and style and is one of the biggest events on the British social calendar.