Royal Ascot 2019
Ladies Day Ascot is a specialty information website showcasing the fabulously modern Ascot Racecourse, its superior facilities, top class amenities and superb transport connections.
The sites main emphasis is just three days of racing during Royal Ascot in June of each year when the Sport of Kings is at its most fashionable.
Ascot racing is a fantastic day out for ladies (and gents) and certainly in June the racecourse pulls out all the stops to impress. The Royal meeting attracts the very best in fashion, horses, trainers and quality of racegoers alike.
The Royal Ascot race meeting is without doubt one of the most glamorous events held anywhere in the world.
All Royal Ascot tours include the following:
- Large buffet lunch served picnic style in grass coach park on arrival
- Large choice of red, white or sparkling wine, beer, cider and soft drinks with lunch
- Choice of Windsor Enclosure (previously Silver Ring), Queen Anne Enclousre (previously Grandstand Enclosure) or Furlong Club entry ticket
- Option of return executive coach transfer from central London with bubbly served during journey to Ascot Racecourse
- Tour representatives
- Great organisation and fun
Please see the links below where you can find out full information about the brilliant day trips to Royal Ascot.
6 Top Tips to Survive Your Day at Royal Ascot
Royal Ascot is such a huge event and usually an awesome fun social day out for many people. To help you plan your day we've compiled out 6 top tips for ensuring you get through the day with style.
Royal Ascot Attire: A Fashionistas Guide
For over 300,000 people attending the Royal Ascot Carnival over five glorious days in June, fashion is on the top of almost everyone's agenda. Our guide has you well covered. No pun intended!